So I can't believe I'm already 8 months pregnant! Where did the time go? I've been getting a little nervous with my fast approaching due date because this baby actually has to come out! Eric has been super excited and although I'm excited, I'm also a lot more nervous than him. I'm not so worried about taking care of the tiny baby since I've had plenty of experience, but more so for the huge life change that is about to happen. Aren't the dads usually the ones that have more of those worries?? I know it's going to be an awesome change, but I think it's more of the unknown that's got me freaked out, plus I just haven't had enough time to enjoy this pregnancy without being laid up, oh, and the baby actually has to come out! Holy cow! Well, ready or not, here he or she comes! I added a new belly pic, so check it out!
Baby's Page


1 comment:
Woohoo! Here comes the baby!
I'm positive that you and Eric will make awesome parents. Be sure to rest while you can. And don't turn away help!
You were so tiny at the beginning of your pregnancy. You still are by the way... You look great.
Post a Comment