Thursday, August 21, 2008

Home Free!

Well, I've been off bed rest now for about a week and I'm sore!! My back, feet, and whole body are just not used to carrying all this extra weight around upright! I still can't run any marathons or anything (darn!), but I have been able to do a little shopping. The nursery is really coming around too! It's almost complete except for the baby, of course, and either pink or blue accents. I will post pictures when I feel it is a little closer to being done. I've also been working on my scrapbook like crazy, desperately trying to catch up! I don't think I will ever really catch up considering I am just now working on November of 2004, but I can hopefully get a little closer!

I can't believe how close it's getting! Only a little over a month left! Hopefully the doc will be able to check my progress next week so we can have a little better idea of when little Pidek is planning on making his/her grand appearance!

1 comment:

HBee said...

I'm glad you are off bed rest Mindy and I hope you enjoy gathering all the final details on the baby room. I can't wait to see the pics!