So I'm not so impatient for the baby to get here, but more so for me to get off bed rest! Everything seems to be going great with the baby. All my doctor's appointments have been very reassuring, but I'm still on bed rest! It's killing me not being able to shop and finish getting everything ready for the baby. I think I've been nesting since I was probably around 12 weeks, so having to control it has been very difficult and my lists of things to do are growing rapidly!
My doctor has been teasing me that since we have done all this to keep the baby in, it probably won't want to come out and I will end up being induced! I am really hoping not! I want the baby to come when it is ready and hopefully not too overdue! It's so weird realizing that you really have no control over your own body and that what I think or hope or pray for really isn't up to me! I guess it's not really even my body right now anyways. It's on loan for a while! The baby's not even born and it is already taking over! Oh well, we are super excited to see the little one and I know it will all be worth it!


1 comment:
You forget. Your body is on loan for the next 18 years!!! I am such an encouraging sister. Love ya!
Post a Comment