Saturday, August 23, 2008

Baby shower and maternity photo shoot

Today was the baby shower that my sister and two of my best friends since middle school threw for me. It was a lot of fun and they did a great job hosting it! I am posting a couple pictures from it as well as another belly shot. We also had maternity photos taken on Friday and were very happy with the photographer. She was extremely personable and it was great that she came to our own house to shoot them! She posted one of them on her blog and I am posting a link for that too. The one she posted is just of me, but we took several with Eric too. I am really excited to see how those all turned out! Oh, and I promise I am wearing a tube top in the picture! I know it does look a little like she just censored it with the black rectangle, but it's my top! Anyways, enjoy!
The table!

The hostesses

Mom, me and Kasey

Me and Kasey

Mom & me
Me at almost 35 weeks!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hi! I'm a friend of Kasey's and I agree Mary is a GREAT photographer. Some of our proofs are posted right below your sneak peak...it's a small world! Your picture looks great!!