Monday, August 11, 2008

New Hair


I got my hair cut on Sunday and really like it. What do you think? I wanted shorter bangs, but was wisely instructed that it will be nice to be able to pull my hair back for the birth of little Pidek, so I might get them shorter after the baby's born. I actually decided to cut it since I have a maternity photo shoot scheduled in a couple weeks. I'm pretty excited about it! I just love those artsy black and white belly shots and thought it would be something really neat to have. I found a photographer in a round-about way through other people's blogs and think she will be really great! Here is the website if you want to take a look! I will try to post pics from the shoot and give whoever wants it, the password to view the proofs when they are ready.


1 comment:

Kasey said...

would you quit looking at all my blogs? Ha. I know exactly where you found that photographer. You will have to tell me if her price is good.