Okay, so if you're reading this, then you can see that I've already started making changes to the website. I know it might look kind of funny right now and certain links may not be working, but eventually it will all be fixed. I will post a blog when I'm done so that if anyone sees anything that needs to be changed, they can let me know then.
This past weekend was pretty lonely without Eric, but I still managed to have some fun. I hung out with Dorelie and one of her friends from work on Friday night. Saturday I went down to Norman to go shopping with Jennifer during the day, and that night I got to go with my parents and Max for his first time at the movie theater to see Cars! It was quite an experience! Max didn't seem to know how to whisper in the theater and my parents had to take him in the lobby a couple times to run off some of that candy he had. It was very cute though and I think he really enjoyed the big trucks and tractors in the movie. We also went to a cook out at some friends of the family's house where they shot off fireworks. Max LOVED the fireworks too!! On Sunday, I went shopping again with Dorelie. You just can't shop too much!!!
Wednesday was Eric and my 3 year anniversary and I got a beautiful flower arrangement sent to me at work! It was a little disappointing that we weren't able to celebrate it together, but the flowers helped and Eric has reassured me that we will celebrate when he gets back.
That's all for now! I hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July!!


No comments:
Post a Comment