Wednesday, July 05, 2006
4th of July Weekend
Friday I hung out with Dorelie and a couple of her friends from work again. We sang karaoke and just chilled. Saturday, I went to John and Dana's house for a cook out and to hang out by the pool. Eric actually came home late late Saturday night and Sunday we ran a few errands. It was nice to see him even if it was only short lived. He had to leave again Sunday night. On Monday I went over to Dorelie's house and she cooked dinner for the both of us. She made her famous, yummy mushrooms. Her husband, who has also been deployed, surprised her and ate dinner with us. Tuesday, I went with John and Dana on their boat to go water skiing during the day and that night I mostly worked on my scrapbook, but did go out in the backyard to watch a fireworks for a few minutes.


No comments:
Post a Comment