Monday, June 12, 2006

KC-10 Flight

Last Wednesday I got the opportunity to ride on a KC-10 tanker to watch the E-6B(the plane Eric flies) do an air refuel. Every year they try to have some sort of tanker come in to do an air refuel that allows passengers so that spouses and other military personnel can experience it. It was amazing. Even though I know what Eric does, I don't generally think about it too much until I actually get to see one of his planes in action. It was so cool and made me realize how awesome his job is and the precision that it takes. Needless to say I am extremely proud of him!! I took a bunch of pictures and I PROMISE I will post them very soon!

Friday, we went to Eric's squadron's Wetting Down, which is basically a celebration for the guys in the squadron who are getting promoted. It was at a Brazilian restaurant in Oklahoma City. It was a lot of fun and the food was pretty good too!

Saturday, we went to our friend's, John and Dana's, house to swim and cook out. I was able to get a little bit of sun which was nice considering how white I am!!

Sunday, we did a little summer cleaning and cleaned the house from top to bottom. Not too much fun, but it needed to be done! Nick came over later that afternoon and we cooked some burgers and played a little Halo online with Nick and Eric's brothers.

That's all for now! Keep a look out for those pictures though!

No comments: