Monday, June 05, 2006

Weekend

We had another eventful weekend. Friday, we went to a Hail and Farewell for Eric's squadron which was at a German restaurant in Choctaw. It was really good! After that we went to a friend's house and played a few games. Saturday, we went to Ted's Mexican restaurant to celebrate Kate's birthday. We had a blast! On Sunday, I went to a wedding shower for the girl that I work with who is getting married next month. She also taught me how to make really cute purses last Thursday after work, so I have had a new project to work on! I've already made two, one of which I gave Kate for her birthday. Also, Sunday was Aspen's birthday! She turned 3 years old! We got her a few toys and some gourmet dog cookies. Here is a picture of her with her cookies:
That's our update for now!

1 comment:

Nubia said...

Happy Birthday, Aspen. Her coat looks so shiny.