Sorry it's taken me so long to post, but I've been really busy trying to change the website and give it a new look. I am pretty excited about what it is going to look like! So, if it looks funny or things aren't working on it in the next couple of weeks, that's why. It's taking me a really long time to do it, so hopefully it won't be too much longer!
Anyways, we had an awesome weekend! We FINALLY got to float the Illinois river! We left on Friday and came back Sunday morning. The weather wasn't so great, but it cleared up by noon on Saturday so that we could get on the river. It did rain Friday night and Saturday night while we were sleeping in our tent, so we didn't get a whole lot of sleep. We did the 12 mile raft trip on the river which I would definitely not recommend! We were so exhausted by the halfway point! We thought we would never make it! It was a lot of fun though and we met some really cool people. After we got back on Sunday, my family came over and we cooked burgers and made ice cream to celebrate Father's Day. We also played the girls vs. guys scene it game. It was pretty fun.
Eric left at the beginning of the week for his deployment so that's one reason why I've had time to start working on the website. It kinda sucks because he is going to be gone for our anniversary. He says we will do something to celebrate when he gets back, which I guess is better than nothing, but still not the same. Oh well! Anyways, I hope everyone else is doing good! Let me know what you've been up to!


No comments:
Post a Comment