Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Weekend

Saturday, I went to Red Lobster to celebrate Dorelie's birthday with her and some other friends. Susan drove down from Tulsa that night and hung out with us at Dorelie's after we got back from Red Lobster. We played some games and just hung out! I will try to put pics on here of that when I get home.
Susan S. and Dorelie at Red Lobster
Me and Kate at Red Lobster

Sunday, I went with Susan and her mom to the Weenie dog races at Remington park. It was hilarious watching a bunch of people running trying to get their dog's to chase them so they could win the race!! Aspen came with us to watch and was one of the biggest dogs there! She didn't mind though. Here is a link for the party pic that was taken of me and Aspen: Dachshund Dash

This weekend, we are hoping to go to Talequah to float the Illinois river. We went for Memorial day weekend a couple years ago and had a blast. Eric will hopefully be done with his deployment then, so he should be able to come.

I have begun the process of applying to OU for the Spring semester. I wasn't able to make the deadline for the fall semester, but I might take some classes at UCO in the fall anyways. I am going to try to take enough classes to build up a portfolio so that I can get into graduate school and get a Masters in Interior Design. I am just taking it one step at a time, so we will just have to wait and see!!

No comments: