Saturday, we ran errands during the day and then went to a surprise party for our friend, Brian, who is graduating from the police academy. It was at his parent's house up in Edmond and they have 5 acres and a couple horses. It was really nice. My mom, sister, Max, & Zack were all there too. Max just loved petting the horses and riding on the lawn mowers.
Sunday, we went to my parent's house for dinner to celebrate both my sister & Dad's birthdays which are only 2 days apart. I have a couple pictures that I will try to post on the Blogger when I get home. Also, I have posted a few pictures from our trip to Abilene and from my parents' dance competition, but I'm still working on them.
Now that the Change of command ceremony is over, Eric is going to be deploying a lot more. He will probably be leaving pretty soon. I was happy to have him home for the month and 1/2 that I did, but am sad to start the whole deployment schedule again. That's just the way it goes though!



No comments:
Post a Comment