Well, it was just me this weekend since Eric is still deployed, but it wasn't too bad! On Saturday I went to Chelinos Mexican Restaurant in Bricktown to celebrate Tarah's graduation from nursing school. Her whole family, as well as Jeff's were all there and Fransen came too!! It was great to see them all again! After Chelinos, we went to the OU vs OSU baseball game. We didn't stay the for the whole game, but OU wasn't looking so hot when we left.

Tarah, Fransen, & me at Chelinos
On Sunday, I just hung out in the afternoon and took Aspen for a walk. That evening, I went to my sis's house to celebrate mother's day with my fam. I only took one pic, but I will try to post it when I get home.

Max on Mother's Day
I was able to delete a bunch of old blogs from 2003-2004(don't worry, I saved them on a word document on my computer!), so there is room for me to add pictures to my blogs now. I went back and added a few pictures to some older posts that I wasn't able to before, so you can check those out: Weekend(May 8th), Weekend(May 1st)


No comments:
Post a Comment