Well, Eric is gone again. He left last week for his deployment so I was on my own this weekend. On Friday, I went to the COW party for Eric's squadron(VQ4). I know it sounds kinda funny if you don't know what it is, but it stands for Commanding Officer's Wife. It was basically a party to welcome the new COW. It was actually a lot of fun! Kate and I went to Dorelie's house afterwards and played a little karaoke.
Saturday, I did a some shopping during the day and then went with Susan, Matt, and a couple of their friends to a Yard Dawgz game that night. We went to Tapwerks after the game and hung out for a while.
That's pretty much the extent of my weekend!

Me and Susan at Tapwerks


2 comments:
hey mindy, I've been very satisfied with the hosting at godaddy.com. i did alot of research on some domain hosting sites and found that godaddy is the cheapest. you get a lot of space for your buck.
I will definitely have to look into that! Thanks Nubia!
Post a Comment