Thursday, May 11, 2006

Epiphany

Okay, so I've had a few bad days at work recently and have decided that it just isn't working out for me. I'm not learning anything and no one is teaching me anything, so the experience I am getting is something that can only go on paper and not be useful in the real world. I just feel stuck, like I'm not going anywhere and so I've decided to go back to school. I really want to get another degree, but this time in interior design. I am really excited about it, but also pretty nervous because I will be jumping back into something that I haven't done in 3 years!! It is something I've thought about doing for several years, but didn't really get the push until I had these bad days and realized I was going nowhere at the job I'm at right now. Sure, it's interesting, but I am so much more excited about interior design and really think I need to go with that! I am still in the process of figuring out where, when, and how, but hopefully I will have some answers soon that I can share with everyone. Until then, wish me luck!!

No comments: