Well, there's still not a lot going on around here, but I thought I would write anyways. I finished painting a huge picture to go over our fireplace a couple days ago and it looks really good. We couldn't find one at the store that was what we wanted, so I decided to make one myself. We have pretty much finished decorating the kitchen too. All I have to do for it is make some curtains and we need to buy a kitchen and buffet table. We found one we like, we would just like to wait a little while before we buy it. We also have decided on a couple colors to paint the living room and entry way.
Our friend Nubia will be visiting Oklahoma soon and we are looking forward to hanging out with her! Other than that, not a whole lot more going on! Have a good spring break for all you guys that are on it now!
Here is the picture I painted, I just took a picture of it:

No comments:
Post a Comment