Monday, March 28, 2005

First Day

Today was my first day on the job and it went pretty well. I didn't really get a chance to do much. I mostly just filled out paperwork and stuff. I did get to feed some tadpoles and watch the professor work on an experiment though. I also got to go eat lunch with my sister since she works right next to where I do. That was cool.

Easter was pretty fun. We went to church with my parents and then ate lunch with them. We then came back to Moore and had Easter dinner with some friends here. I didn't get to watch my nephew hunt Easter eggs, but I heard it was pretty comical. Apparently he was more interested in walking around talking to himself than looking for eggs.

I forgot to mention that the pictures we had taken on Saturday looked really good. We got a deal where they would post them online for us, so I am going to put up a link to them as soon as they post it. Hopefully they should post them next week or so.

No comments: