Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Interview

I had my interview today with the cell biology department of the OU health sciences center. The job sounds pretty interesting. The research that they do deals with vision. It is a lab tech position where I would basically be fertilizing frog eggs and taking care of the frogs they use for the research. It is part time and I would be working every day. I should be getting a call back next week to find out if I got it or not, so everyone keep your fingers crossed for me!

3 comments:

Nubia said...

Hey, it was nice having lunch with you. Too bad I couldn't make it out to your house. The Brents and I have to go and visit you guys soon.

Good luck with the job, it sounds like something that you might like to do.

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindy said...

Thanks guys! I actually got a call today for a second interview with the professor who does the research. I am meeting with him tomorrow morning. He sounded pretty interested in possibly hiring me, so it is looking good!