Hi everyone! I got a call last week about one of the jobs I applied for. I have an interview on Wednesday. It is a part time position for a laboratory technician at the OU health sciences center. It is in the cell biology department which should be pretty interesting, so wish me luck!
Friday, I went to lunch with my friend, Nubia, who was in town for the week. It was really nice to hang out and catch up with her.
I got my hair cut yesterday and I really like it a lot. It is about shoulder length now and has tons of layers. I debated whether or not to get some side bangs, but decided against it at the last minute. Who knows though, maybe I will go back and have him add some. I got it cut because next weekend we are going to get pictures taken with my family since we don't really have any. Hopefully I can figure out a way to post them without having any copyright issues. Anyways, that's all for now! I hope everyone had a good St. Patrick's Day and have a good rest of the weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment