Monday, March 07, 2005

Sick

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while, but not too much has been going on. Saturday morning I woke up sick as a dog. I think it might be the flu because I ache all over and it hasn't gone away yet. I was able to drug up on dayquil enough Saturday night to go to an engagement party Tarah threw for one of our friends, Leslie. Eric went paint balling Saturday during the day and managed to roll his ankle. So he had been hobbling around. Sunday we went to my sister's house to have an early celebration for my mom's b-day. Other than that there isn't much going on except trying to nurse us both back to health!

1 comment:

Nubia said...

Hope you guys feel better. We went hiking on Saturday and I rolled my ankle too. Not too bad though but it hurt a little.

I know I said I'll call last week but I'll definately call in the next day or two. I'm not to good on making calls.