First off, we had Collin's newborn photos taken yesterday and here is the link to see the sneak peek: Sneak Peek - I'm super excited to see the rest!!
Collin is doing awesome! He is SUCH a good baby! He pretty much sleeps all the time! Every once and a while he will fuss a little when he's hungry, but other than that, he's usually a super happy baby. At his first weight check, he weighed 5 lbs 10 oz, so he only lost a total of 6 oz!! That's quite the contrast to Luke's 13 oz that he lost at his first weight check! We know he has put on at least another 4 oz since then too. It's pretty exciting to have a baby that actually gains weight! I love love love snuggling with the little guy! He likes to lay on his belly on my chest and sleep the day, or night, away! It is the most precious thing! He is also already almost rolling over! Don't ask me how that's even possible considering Luke didn't roll over until he was 5 months old! Collin just doesn't really love being on his back like his brother always did, so anytime we change his diaper, he rolls over onto his side. I thought Luke's diapers were hard to change, but it looks like Collin is going to give us a run for our money! I am loving life with my boys and can't even imagine it any other way! I know it will be much more difficult once Eric goes back to work, but hopefully I will get a routine down so it's not so bad. Luke is starting to interact more with Collin and loves to point out his eyes as well as poke them and put whatever he can find on them! He can also be super sweet and gently "pet" Collin as well as help me feed and burp him. He has started putting two and two together such as when he found my nursing cover on the floor, picked it up, and said, "baby". He went for Collin's pacifier once and after I explained to him that it was for the baby, not him, he tried to stick it in Collin's mouth. He really has been quite the helper with Collin! I am just looking forward to the day that Collin can interact back with Luke! They will be such great buddies!


No comments:
Post a Comment