Tuesday, June 01, 2010
Full Term!!
As of tomorrow, I will be 37 weeks and officially full term!! At my dr. apt. today I was told that I am a 2, almost 3, 50% effaced and the baby is at a -3. She said it could be another week or so, but it was a little strange that just while waiting for her to see me, I had about 4 contractions! I think Eric was a little freaked out when I kept having them at home, but they have since slowed down just like I thought they might. Eric was telling me that I should try to keep my legs together because the baby isn't supposed to come for at least another week! Ha ha! Too bad I can't just have that much control over it! I am just hoping I will know when I'm really in labor and not have this one on the way! It's a good thing I started getting some of the last preparations done today. I will keep you posted! As for names . . . still working on them! Eeek!


No comments:
Post a Comment