Sunday, May 30, 2010

Progress

I had a Dr.'s apt last week (at 36 weeks preggo) and everything is looking great! Baby is starting get closer and closer to entering this world! The doc said I was almost a 2 and about 50% effaced which is pretty close to where I was at this time with Luke. If this one follows in Luke's footsteps I should have exactly 2 weeks and 1 day left! I've been working on getting a bag packed and getting everything clean and ready for the little one! This due date has DEFINITELY snuck up on us fast! I am so ready to meet this little one and get it off and away from my poor organs which have taken much more of a beating this time, but also a little terrified of dealing with a needy newborn AND almost 2 year old! I know it will be well worth it though! Luke shows us everyday how all our hard work has paid off each time he laughs, makes us laugh, snuggles with us, and gives us the best slobbery kisses you could ever ask for!

On another note, my step grandpa passed away this last weekend after a short duration dealing with cancer. He was a wonderful man and will be deeply missed! We were able to make it to the funeral service this past Wednesday, which was a beautiful tribute to his life. Any prayers are more than welcome and I'm sure my grandma would especially appreciate them!

No comments: