I don't think I mentioned before, but Luke has become really attached to a particular blanket, which, for the life of us, we can't figure out why. It started about 3 or 4 months ago and at first, he just wanted to have a blanket in each hand right after his nap and in the mornings. Then it eventually became one particular blanket and even though I was adamant about not letting it leave the house, it has somehow made its way into the car. I am going to stand my ground on not letting it leave the car though! It can stay in the house or car when we go somewhere, but that's it! Just call him Linus! It's pretty cute though how anytime he's upset or tired or in trouble he calls frantically for that darn blanket! He's a nut!! Oh and one other thing, we finally taught him to say, "I love you"! It usually comes out as more of " I you you you", but it's super cute anyways!!
Luke also likes to help Daddy mow the lawn:


No comments:
Post a Comment