As I was watching Luke play one day, I noticed that he seemed to enjoy pushing buttons on every single toy so they were all going simultaneously and thought to myself how oddly familiar it seemed! Once one toy stopped, he would even go and turn it back on! Then, just the other day, he started doing it again and I pointed it out to Eric. He said that he had also seen him doing it the night before and was so proud! You see, this is something Eric has always enjoyed doing at toy stores as well! (Poor sales people!) I'm not sure Luke had even seen Eric do it before! Not only does he do that, but he makes the same noises as Eric, does the same songs and dances, and puts anything and everything on top of his head. So the question remains, is Luke more like Eric, or is Eric more like a kid??
I also had to mention how super cute it is when we ask Luke where the baby is! He lifts up my shirt and points at my belly! I'm pretty sure he thinks we are just talking about my belly and really has no idea that there's a baby in there, but it's still pretty darn cute! He also likes to give the "baby" kisses as well as a little poking and prodding which I'm sure is just the beginning! Hopefully with the way this one kicks, it will be able to hold its own! Another new favorite word of Luke's BTW is "did it"! Anytime we get excited and tell him he did it, he repeats, "did it!"! Too cute! I posted another belly picture down on the post below of me at 24 weeks so that you can continue to see the progression. I think I might've overdone the cheesecake this month though, cuz I def had a little shock when I hopped on the scale at my appointment! Heres the link if you don't feel like scrolling down: Belly Pics


No comments:
Post a Comment