Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Newest

I had an ultrasound done this morning just to check a few things such as making sure baby is not trying to come early like Luke wanted to and for possible kidney stones(ick!). Baby is doing great though! Still on track for the same due date and much bigger! I can't believe the baby is already 1lb 12oz!! Maybe this one will learn how to pack on those pounds unlike its big brother! This baby loves to have its hands in its face! It went from playing with its toes, to playing with its umbilical cord, to playing with its nose! It was the cutest thing! It's so funny how different these pregnancies have been! When I was preggo with Luke, I could've been happy with him in my belly forever and this time, I actually kinda want it to come out (when its ready of course)! It hasn't been a horrible pregnancy and lord knows I'm terrified of the stresses that are sure to await us, but I'm still kinda looking forward to it! Weird! I guess I've just had a little more anticipation about this one since a lot of the pregnancy stuff has lost its luster. Been there, done that! Here are some pictures of the ultrasound from this morning:



On to Big Brother . . . His vocabulary has been growing leaps and bounds this past month! It's crazy how one day something just clicked and now he tries to say any and every word no matter how difficult! We are in the process of moving him to the guest bedroom to make way for the baby and have had a lot of fun decorating! We decided to go with a space/robot theme, since he is "Bitty Bot"! We've painted, made and hung planets, and made a growth chart! Luke loves going in his soon to be new room, running around, and pointing at the planets as he tries to say "planets"! I think he likes it! We are just waiting on Eric to put up the chair rail, as well as a few other decorative touches and it should be ready for him to move into! We've decided to move the crib in there since we won't need it for the new baby for a while and we will convert it to a toddler bed once he gets comfortable with the new room. Wish us luck!! Here are pictures of what we've done so far with his new room:

No comments: