






As for Baby P, everything is still going perfectly! I couldn't ask for anything more, no bedrest and no yucky meds! The doc did say, however, that I have a minor case of hydronephrosis. It's inflammation of one of my kidneys most likely due to the baby sitting on a ureter and not allowing it to completely empty. It's nothing too severe and shouldn't affect the baby, but might just give me a little discomfort. Hopefully it will rectify itself as the baby moves around or completely exits its cramped home for that matter! The heart rate is still great and it's growing like a weed, or so it feels anyways! It's pretty funny though that the past couple of times I've gone, the doc said she didn't even need to ask if I'd felt much fetal movement since the baby pretty much kicked the heck outta her during the exam! Oh man am I in for it! You would think Eric and I would've thought twice about the second one considering there was the chance we could get another crazy Luke!! Oh well, I guess we will just be super fit chasing around 2 active little ones! Also, this one is apparently a night owl! I remember that Luke hardly ever moved a muscle at night! I would never wake up to his kicks! This one is a whole different story! Its most active time is at night, but luckily it hasn't effected my sleep too much yet!


No comments:
Post a Comment