I am now almost 6 mos(24 weeks) along and feeling completely unprepared. With only 4 months to go, I have no idea how I will be able to get everything done that needs to be done. I would love for Luke to be in a toddler bed, at least THINKING about potty training, have 2 new rooms set up (Luke's big boy room and the baby room), and have some sort of plan for the birth as well as a hospital bag prepared, but don't see any of it happening anytime soon! It just seems like I was so much more prepared the first time around! I guess with a very active 1 year old, things just don't happen the way they did before! Oh, and did I mention we are still going back and forth on baby names?? Hopefully we don't end up with a nameless baby!
As for Luke, what a difference 1 month makes!! He knows sooo much now! He really repeats EVERYTHING! It's funny the things he picks up! My favorite words he says lately are "beep beep", "happy", "heart", "Yea"(with both hands stretched in the air), "shoes", and "socks". It was cute the other day when we were driving and he heard a horn and shouted, "beep beep!" He's also been putting 2 words together such as "bye bye dada" and "up pease". He also knows where his nose, eyes, and head are! When you ask him to do something, he actually does it, well, when he wants to! At least he knows what I mean! He is also refusing to eat unless he is allowed to do it completely on his own and, for the most part, he can! It's pretty exciting to have an almost big boy that can actually do stuff on his own especially with a new little one on the way!


No comments:
Post a Comment