So lately, Luke has become even MORE obsessed with light switches!! He seeks them out everywhere we go and then whines and whines to be held so he can switch them on and off! At home we push his step stool up to the light switch so that he can play at his own leisure, but he's started getting mad when it's not at the switch he wants now! His other obsession lately is Mommy's shoes! He loves to try and put my shoes on! I caught him walking across the living room the other day with them on! It was pretty cute! He's been a great helper lately as far as trying to help put his clothes and shoes on. It's really fun to watch him become more and more independent! I absolutely LOVE being able to set his food in front of him in a bowl with a spoon or fork and watch him go at it all by himself while Mommy and Daddy get to eat WARM food for once! He also loves to talk on the phone, well as long as there's really no one on the other end! He will find a calculator and walk around the house just jibber jabbering away! Sometimes I catch him trying to throw real words in there when he's talking to himself. It sounds like he's practicing all the words he knows! He loves to "count" and say his ABCs! He's got the number one down, then says deuce instead of two, and then four seems to be next although I know can say three! As far as the ABCs go, he can say A -B -C and then the rest are just made up sounds mostly, except for O and maybe I!!
On another note, the terrible twos are gaining momentum fast! He's started laughing at us when he's in trouble and ignoring our discipline! The sad thing is that I know this is only the beginning! Lord please give me the strength to get through this because I know it is going to be a rough ride!!!
As far as baby #2 goes, we are officially in the 3rd trimester! Only a few more months left! I can not believe how fast it has gone! Everything is still going smoothly! I passed my glucose test with flying colors even after cheating and eating breakfast that day! The baby is still measuring on time and the heart rate is good! This one's heart rate seems to be all over the place though! Luke's was ALWAYS right around 150bpm, but this one's has been anywhere from 130bpm to 160bpm! As far as gender goes, I've dreamt it was a boy and a girl, so who knows! I've been trying to teach Luke the words, brother and sister, but until yesterday, sister was the only one he would attempt to say! Maybe he knows something?? Cousins Max and Corbin also both said girl when I asked them! Either way, as long as it's healthy, we will be happy! Here are a couple pictures of Luke and a link to the newest belly pic at 28 weeks!

Easter Egg hunt!

Checking out the Easter Bunny

Posing with the Easter Bunny

Big plane, little boy!

Getting chocolate from the Easter Bunny

Dying Easter eggs

Decorating with Mommy

The finished product!

Luke's Easter basket on Easter morning

Very excited about his marshmallow bunny!

Showing it off!

There's chocolate in these eggs!


What else is in here?

There's nothing like chocolate first thing in the morning!

Egg hunt at Nana and Papa's

Trying on Mommy's shoes

How do they look?

Boys will be boys!

a half naked baby running around in the backyard!


No comments:
Post a Comment