Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Luke's new favorite game #2

So Luke recently discovered the light switch and is now obsessed!! I've been trying to let him help me do everything, turn on and off lights, flush toilet, close doors, put clothes in the washer/dryer, etc., but the light switch seems to be a big hit! He walks around the house looking for them and when he finds one, stops underneath it and shouts, "Pease, Pease!" He gets pretty frustrated when we don't pick him up right away and let him flip it on and off, so one night, we actually put him in his high chair, scooted him up to a light switch, and let him go crazy! I'm telling you, this kid is a nut!!! I wouldn't have it any other way though! I'd be a little worried if our kid didn't get any of our weird genes! Here's a picture:

1 comment:

Tana said...

That is funny!