Sunday, February 07, 2010
Luke's new favorite game
Luke has a new game that Eric and I are not too super thrilled about. It's called, lead Mommy and Daddy around the house until they can not stand it anymore! He will come up to us and very politely grab our finger saying, "Pease, Pease", and if you do not get up immediately with him and let him lead you around the house, the pleases get a little less polite! If we are both home, he will get one of us, then go and beg the other one until we are both on his "leash". He is not satisfied until he has us both! Then it takes a LOT to get him to stop! It's been pretty difficult to get anything done around the house lately! The only time this game is beneficial is when we go to the store and he actually LIKES to hold our hand! I just thought I would share in case anyone else out there would like to come play a fun game with the little man and give us a break!


No comments:
Post a Comment