Monday, August 28, 2006

School

My first week of school is over and I absolutely LOVE it! I am actually excited about school! I didn't realize that being excited about doing so much work was possible. I think that going back to school is one of the best decisions I have made so far. It is so interesting and I just can't wait to learn more.

As for this weekend, I went to a surprise birthday party for Susan's husband, Matt, on Friday. I took a few pictures and I will try to post one on here when I get home. It turned out great and he never saw it coming, much to Susan's satisfaction! On Saturday I helped with a charity auction that the naval officer's spouse club held. It was interesting! I've never been to an auction before and next time I might actually get up the nerve to bid on some of the stuff. Sunday night, my parents were in another ballroom dancing showcase that I went to. They did awesome! I will try to post pictures of that when I get the chance.

I do have some pictures posted of the baby shower and of when Corbin was born, so check those out!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Okay, Blogger is not letting me post pictures, so I can't put the picture from Matt's surprise party up yet. I think if I delete some stuff on the server I will be able to though, so when I get around to it, I will try!

Nubia said...

First, congrats on going back to school! That's awesome. I miss school, wish we could turn back time to relive all those fun moments.

Second, have you looked into those file hosting sites such as photobucket, kinda like for myspace. It's not the best idea but this way you wouldn't have to delete any pictures.