Thursday, August 10, 2006
Update
Sorry it's taken me a little longer than usual to post an update, but I've been so busy! Friday Nick came over and played video games with Eric while I went to Dorelie's house to chill with the girls (Dorelie and Kate). On Saturday, Eric and I took Max to build a bear to give my sis and Zack some time with the new baby and to do something special for Max since he is no longer the center of attention. Max made a football bear that he named Zack. He really wasn't as interested in the bear as he was in the computers used to make the bear's birth certificate though. We also let him ride on a mechanical fire truck and we watched the fountain shoot water up in the middle of the mall. It was pretty fun! Sunday we went to a cook out at Matt & Colleen's house. They just landscaped their backyard which looked great and gave us some ideas for eventually doing something with ours. Now I am just getting ready for my sister's baby shower this weekend. It should be fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment