Thursday, September 07, 2006

Life As I Once Knew It

Okay, well the life that I once knew is officially over. I spent pretty much the entire Labor Day Weekend working on homework!! Eric was still deployed, but at Tinker, so I did take a study break to visit him a few times and to watch the OU game with him which was pretty pathetic, but we did win so that's good. I also took a break to go get a pedicure with Colleen and Dana. I can't believe how long it took me to do my homework though! It was fun homework, but extremely time consuming! I will try to start posting my work on my page under About Us. I will be taking pictures of everything I do so that I can add it to my portfolio, so check it often to see what I've been up to.

I would love to get more pictures posted on the website, but I just haven't had the time! I'm still working every minute that I don't have class, so it's really hard, but I want to keep this website updated as frequently as I can!

Eric got back from his deployment on Tuesday and we are looking forward to his dad's visit this weekend. Other than that, I will most likely be doing HOMEWORK! It's okay though, because I am loving every minute of it!

No comments: