Well, I have been working on updating the pictures page and adding new photos, so hopefully they will be posted soon. I start school next week though, so it might still take me a while. I am so excited about school. I went and got one of my books yesterday and got my student ID. Now I am pretty much all set! Eric left for his deployment at the beginning of this week, so he will miss my first week of school. =( I'm a little bummed about that, but that's just the way it goes!
Last Saturday, we went to my sister's baby shower that my mom and I did for her. It turned out really nice! I think everyone had a great time. I took a few pictures which are some of the ones I will hopefully have posted soon.
Sunday Eric and I went and saw Talladega nights which was absolutely hilarious!! I just love Will Ferrelll though! We will definitely be buying that one when it comes out! We also went out to eat at Hideaway pizza. It was nice spending some time with Eric before he left.
Tomorrow morning, my dad will be flying in the Okie Derby which is something he does every year. Eric was hoping to be his co-pilot for it like he has been the last few races, but because of his deployment, he won't be able to. He wasn't too happy about that, but maybe he will get the chance again next year.


No comments:
Post a Comment