Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Update

Well, Eric's back from his last deployment. He actually came back a couple days earlier than expected. I am very happy about that!

I've been pretty stressed lately because I've had to learn how to do just about everything in the lab since the girl I work with is leaving. She's been gone all last week on vacation, so I've been on my own and very busy! She isn't coming back for another couple weeks too. Plus, I've been trying to get everything ready for school. I am enrolled in 10 hours starting Aug. 21st. When I start school I will go to part-time here at work, so that will be nice, but I'm sure I'll still be super busy! Also, my sis is about to pop any time now and I have been trying to plan her baby shower. I will post an update as soon as she has it!!

This weekend, Eric and I went to lake Tenkiller with Tarah and Jeff. Jeff's family has a cabin out there and a couple boats. We water skied and just hung out. It was a lot of fun! We both got plenty of sun! I think my camera is broken from the heat or something from the trip, so it might be a while before I can post those pictures. Also, Eric and I bought a new glass storm door for the front door of our house. I love it because we can keep the other door open and still see outside. Here is a picture of it:

1 comment:

Nubia said...

that's a nice door. many of the metal ones out here make the house look ghetto. what a nice upgrade!

welcome back Eric.