Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Weekend
This weekend wasn't too eventful. Eric had to work late night shifts all weekend, so he slept most of the mornings and went to bed early. That didn't leave us a whole lot of time do much. We did rent a couple movies; Grandma's Boy, which was hilarious, and Pride & Prejudice, which was an okay movie. Saturday I went to a birthday party with Dorelie for one of the girls she works with. We went to the Mont in Norman, then to another girl's house afterwards. It was a lot of fun. Eric and I ordered a new digital camera which should come in by the end of the week. I'm hoping we get it in time for the birth of my niece/nephew. If my sister doesn't have the baby by the 31st, she will be induced, so it will definitely be here by August! I can't wait to meet him/her!


No comments:
Post a Comment