Monday, April 03, 2006
Weekend
Well, this weekend wasn't too eventful. On Friday, we pretty much just kicked back at home and hung out. On Saturday, I went to this thing called a Silver Tea Party that was basically thanking and telling the Commanding Officer's Wife(COW) bye. It was at Bahama Breeze, so of course I enjoyed that! It was pretty interesting. On Sunday, we ran a bunch of errands and Eric spent most of the day trying to fashion his own "poor man's" sprinkler system. He really gets into this whole lawn watering thing. I can't really complain though because he does a good job and he is trying to make it easier for me for when he deploys. Also, my parents, Kasey, and Max came over and we cooked out that night. Other than that, there isn't much else new. We are still working on setting up our trip to Europe, but haven't booked it for sure yet.


No comments:
Post a Comment