Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Weekend

Happy belated Easter to everyone!!
We celebrate Easter with my parents, sis, and Max at my parent's house Sunday night. We had dinner together and watched a movie. Eric and I also planted some flowers in our front yard Sunday morning. We've actually been working on our landscaping in the front yard all weekend and hopefully will be finished in the next few days. Eric got a few more large rocks yesterday to put in the flower beds and we got a bunch of bright colorful flowers that we planted.

Saturday, we went to a ballroom dancing competition that my parents competed in. It was pretty fun to watch. I took a ton of pics and will post them at some point. I am getting behind on posting pictures, but we have a lot going on in the next couple of weeks. There is a big change of command ceremony that Eric has been putting together for work and the formal dinner for it is tonight. The actual ceremony isn't until next week though. Also, Eric's mom and brother will be visiting us this weekend and we will be celebrating Eric's birthday just a little bit early with them. So, I will apologize in advance for not posting pictures in a very timely fashion, but there will be a lot to post coming up very soon!

There isn't much to report about Friday night. We just hung out with Paul and Dorelie for a while Friday evening and that's about it!

1 comment:

Nubia said...

hey guys, good to hear that everything is going great. it's so easy falling behind on posting pictures, i'm about 2 months behind. i did catch up on my scrapbooking while i was at my parents house. I hadn't done any pages for Lil' Brent for over a year!