Monday, April 24, 2006

Family Visit

Well, Eric's mom & brothers left this morning from their visit with us =(. We had so much fun while they were here and were sad to see them go. Eric's brothers, Aaron & Adam, arrived late Thursday night and his mom came Friday night. Adam was actually a surprise because we had no idea he was coming. He was a very nice surprise. Eric and his brothers met me for lunch on Friday and pretty much played video games on Eric's new Xbox 360 the rest of the night. Saturday, we went out to my parent's land where we cooked out and rode 4-wheelers most of the day. That night, we rented Memoirs of a Geisha, which I would highly recommend, and ate pizza. We were all pretty pooped from the day's festivities. On Sunday, we went to Celebration Station where we played mini golf, rode bumper boats, and rode go carts. We then went to our favorite snow cone stand, Eskimo Sno, in Norman and had sno cones. Sunday night we went out to eat at the Olive Garden where my parents also joined us, then went back home and watched Vanilla Sky.

I am working on getting some pictures posted, so hopefully by the end of the week, I will have some up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam LOVED the snow cones. I think it was the highlight of the trip. I guess I'm going to have to try them at some point.

I wish I could have come too, I miss you guys. xoxo Charity

Anonymous said...

Adam LOVED the snow cones. I think it was the highlight of the trip. I guess I'm going to have to try them at some point.

I wish I could have come too, I miss you guys. xoxo Charity

Mindy said...

Wow, he REALLY must've loved them since you posted it twice! I'm glad he did! Remind us the next time you come into town and we will go get one! We wish you could've been here too! We miss you too!