Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Abilene
This weekend, Eric and I went to Abilene, Tx to visit our friends, Jeff & Kris. I got off work a little early on Friday and we left that afternoon. We had a great time! It was really good to catch up with them. We went to a bonfire party on Friday night at one of their friend's house and on Saturday, they took us on base so that we could see the B-1B that Jeff flies and take a tour of it. That night, we went miniature golfing and then to another one of their friend's house where we hung out in the hot tub. Aspen had a great time too because she got to play with her most favorite friend in the whole world, Chex. She had so much fun that she was completely tuckered out and slept the entire way home on Sunday as well as the rest of the day. I took some pictures and will post them as soon as I get the chance.


No comments:
Post a Comment