I can't believe our baby is 6 months old already!! I remember when he was sooo tiny and it seemed like it would be forever for him to get big and start doing stuff. Well that time is here! Now I'm afraid he'll never slow down! It's days like today though that I just want to push the pause button. We had soo much fun! He was in such a good mood this evening that I delayed his bed time just so we could play longer. He was playing on the floor, just talking(or should I say "squealing") up a storm and wriggling around. I had him laughing like crazy just by saying "booga booga booga"! I know he's going to give me a run for my money(literally!) when he is REALLY mobile because he just doesn't stop moving! It's like he has RLS, as my mom put it! His legs never stop kicking. Here's a picture from today and there's also an entry below that's old, but I just now got it to post. Enjoy!
We are working on his poor little cheeks and chin! The doc says he has Atopic Dermatitis(bad eczema), so we are meeting with a dermatologist next month. That's why he's so red!


1 comment:
Oh, I thought he liked some booze in his bottle. That makes more sense.
Brent
Post a Comment