Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun with Luke

I just have to say that I think 6 months is the best age yet! Luke is quite the talker now! He can say consonant sounds and right now, da da da da is his favorite! He says it a lot when he's happy. Too bad he doesn't really know what he's saying yet! The ma ma ma ma only comes out when he's crying. Now why can't that be reversed?? His favorite thing to do is to chew on his bib. Not only is it a spit-up catcher, but a toy all in one! Who would've known?! He also likes to try and grab tiny objects such as any small design on clothes etc. I just had to share these super cute pictures. One is from earlier today when Luke fell asleep on the floor playing.

Luke on his new blanket Mommy made him trying to get the "LUKE"

Chewing on his bib! I thought this was hilarious!

Conked out!

No comments: