I just had to write a note about how well Luke has been doing lately! I think he is totally over the binky now and has been such a good boy! He only gets fussy when he's tired and he has been sleeping at night and during his naps so much better! We went shopping today and he was awake most of the time and just content as can be cooing and talking to us! Ever since about 4 1/2 months old, I think he has looked at the world differently. It's like he is really starting to take things in and is so curious! He doesn't really like to stay still. His favorite thing to do is jump! He likes to be on his feet. He'll sit for a little while, then kick his feet out wanting to stand. We finally got him an activity table today so he can stand and play. I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures to come of that! I know I'm a little biased, but he is just the cutest thing! What can I say, we love him so much! Here are a couple cute pictures of him trying squash for the first time:


No comments:
Post a Comment