Friday, June 06, 2008

Braxton Hicks

For the past week I've been having tons of Braxton Hicks contractions! I started getting them around 21 weeks, but they were just about 1 a day. Lately though, I've been having more than I can even count. We had it checked out and everything seems to be fine. As the doctor refers to it, I am just one of her "contractors". They are still painless, just a little uncomfortable and they have died down a little as the week has gone by. As long as I keep extra hydrated, it shouldn't be a problem. She also gave me some medicine to take in case they get out of hand again. Anyways, I'm still feeling the baby kick. It started kicking much harder ever since this happened and much more frequent, so it's good to know it's still doing ok in there! It's probably just a little POed that Mommy's belly keeps squishing it! I added a song to the baby's page that I found and thought was really sweet. If you scroll down, you'll see it on the left side, so you can pause it if you don't want to listen. I should be posting new belly pics soon, so keep an eye out for those! Oh, and here's a picture of the crib put together in the nursery. There's still a lot of work we need to do in there though, so it's not done yet!

No comments: