We celebrated our 5 year anniversary last night! This was one of the rare ones that we got to celebrate on the actual day since Eric was here! The doc gave me the go ahead to be able to go out to eat, so we made reservations at The Mantle in Bricktown. It was pretty good! We also rented a couple movies and watched them at home. It was really nice to actually get out of the house and do something! I am posting a couple pictures from last night. Also, I added some pictures to the website from Thanksgiving, so check those out!
Me at 27 weeks
At Dinner

A little closer


1 comment:
Congrats on your 5 year anniversary! I'm glad you were able to go out! Hope that everything is going along OK and that your little person is happy and healthy! We are thinking of you. :-)
Post a Comment