Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything! I know I am WAY behind on posting pictures too! I finished all my finals and projects for school the beginning of this month and am looking forward to summer. I have been struggling with whether I am going to go back to school next year or not. It's just been really bad timing and extremely taxing on me! I love interior design, I just don't think the timing is right for it right now. I know I can always come back to it though. I will keep you updated and let you know what I decide when I do.
Eric and I have started a new project in the backyard. We did a little landscaping and are hoping to create a little fire pit area as well. It's looking pretty good! I just want the plants to hurry up and grow so they will fill out.
We are leaving today to drive down to Abilene to visit some friends for Memorial Day. We were planning on going camping with them, but the weather just isn't cooperating! It should be a good time though! Anyways, sorry for the delay in posting! I will have a little more time on my hands now that summer is out though, so hopefully I can keep this updated a little more frequently!


1 comment:
How's it going? Pretty good over here. I feel the same way you feel about not having enough time in a day to do all that we want. Hopefully, we can somehow squeeze more time out of a day because Brent and I are planning on starting our MBA in a couple months. It's been forever (6 years) since I've had to study!
Post a Comment