Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Pictures

I am in the process of updating pictures on this website. I put up pictures of my last couple of projects in my interior design studio along with some from when Eric and I went to Medieval Times and some of Thanksgiving.

I have decided not to go back to school next year since there are other things I would like to be able to focus more on. One of them is investing in real estate. Eric and I have been doing research on it and hope to start in a few months. Also, after July, I will no longer be working in the lab, so I will be able to work full-time with the real estate investing. I am really excited about this new venture, so keep your finger crossed for us that it all works out!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Fourth of July!

No comments: