Friday, September 22, 2006

Update

I know it's been a little while since I've posted an update! I've been pretty busy with school. Last weekend, Eric was gone because he had to do some pilot training for his 2nd pilot syllabus. I hung out with Dorelie and her friend, Sam, Friday night, and Saturday I went to the zoo with Dorelie, her daughter, Ashley, and Kate. I can't even remember the last time I went to the zoo, so it was pretty fun! Tuesday, Eric and I went to the State Fair with a guy he works with, Jeremy, and his girlfriend, Jaclyn. We rode a couple rides and I finally got to try a fried twinkie! I would have to say that the fried oreos are my favorite though.

Tonight I am going to the Fair again to go to the Rodeo and see Jo Dee Messina in concert. Dorelie and Jackie are also coming, so that should be fun! Tomorrow Eric and I are going to the OU game with Jeremy and Jaclyn. I just hope that the refs make some better calls this time!

I don't have quite as much homework to do as usual this weekend, so I will try to post some more pictures on the website when I get a chance.

Oh, and I almost forgot, we got a DVR hooked up on Tuesday! I love it! It's so great not to have to rush to be able to catch a TV show. Now we can just pause, rewind, or fast forward! It's soooo nice!

No comments: