Monday, March 06, 2006

Weekend

Well, Eric finally finished his deployment last week and had a few days off before he had to start his late night watches, so we've been able to hang out and just chill at home. Friday night we went to a barbecue with our neighbor, CJ, who Eric also works with and some of his friends. After that we went to Bricktown and hung out. It was a good time. The rest of the weekend was basically uneventful, well unless you consider lounging around the house or going to the grocery store exciting!

Eric and I have been trying to plan a vacation for this summer. I would really like to go to Europe, but we are trying to keep it as affordable as possible. We have also looked into cruises and possibly going to Hawaii. If anyone has any recommendations or knows of anywhere that has cheap rates, we are all ears!!

Sorry I haven't posted pictures in a while, but I will get on that as soon as I can!

Oh, BTW, I added a yummy recipe!

No comments: